ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor
The BSCC Training can teach you the essential knowledge and skills to be an internal auditor needs, along with the areas your Certification Body (CB) will be generally looking for to comply with generic internal auditing requirements in management system standards. This will include the meanings and intention of certification criteria and associated theories, methodologies, techniques or tools.
- Duration: Contact for details
- Location: After agreement
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
You should already have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 requirements, and the key principles of a EMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 14001:2015 Requirements course (or equivalent); as the requirements are not taught in this course.
An Effective EMS audit provides a robust framework for addressing customer challenges and realizing benefits such as environmental protection, resource conservation and energy efficiency improvement. Optimize your audit skills in accordance with internationally recognized ISO 14001: 2015 and optimize your internal audit capabilities.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and effectiveness of organizational processes in relation to ISO 14001:2015. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
What will you learn?
- Explain the guidelines of auditing management systems according to ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
- Describe the application of these guidelines to auditing ISO 14001:2015
What is your benefit in our training?
- Recognize areas your Certification Body (CB) will be generally looking for to comply with generic internal auditing requirements in management system standards. This will include the meanings and intention of certification criteria and associated theories, methodologies, techniques or tools
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements for an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems (EMS) internal audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its EMS
- Write factual audit reports and assess corrective actions
At the end of this course you will have skills to
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare and audit activities; complete the audit
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Audit follow-up
- Lunch and refreshments
- Detailed course notes
- Internationally recognized BSCC Training Certificate