ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor
Having the confidence to effectively audit an EMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continual improvement of the organization.
You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective EMS audits in line with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011:2018 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”.
- Duration: Contact for details
- Location: After agreement
Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization's ISO 14001:2015 EMS
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 and the key principles of a EMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 14001:2015 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. You’ll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a EMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
You will sit a 2 hour exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
What will you learn?
- On completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- A EMS
- EMS standards
- Environmental management system audit
- Third-party certification
- Business benefits
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a QMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
What is your benefit in our training?
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Meet training requirements for IRCA certification
At the end of this course you will have skills to
- Report, and
- Follow-up an audit of a EMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
- A copy of the standard BS EN ISO 14001:2015
- Detailed course notes
- BSCC certified training course certificate
- Lunch and refreshments