ISO 14001:2015 Requirements and Implementation
This training is a combination of the requirements of ISO 14001 and our implementation courses. This provides an in-depth understanding of the standard and best practices for implementing it in your organization.
- Duration: Contact for details
- Location: After agreement
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the implementation of an ISO 14001:2015 management system.
What will you learn?
- The background and development of ISO 14001:2015
- What is a Quality Management System (EMS)
- The benefits of a EMS
- The terms and definitions used
- Key concepts, principles and structure
- The main requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 14001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective EMS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 14001
- Implement key concepts of ISO 14001
What is your benefit in our training?
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the requirements of 14001
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Detailed training course notes
- Internationally recognized BSCC Training Certificate