ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor
Having the confidence to effectively audit a OH&S in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 45001:2018. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continual improvement of the organization.
You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective OH&S audits in line with ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 19011:2018 “Guidelines for auditing management system”.
- Duration: Contact for details
- Location: After agreement
Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization's ISO 45001:2018 OH&S
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 45001:2018 and the key principles of a OH&S. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 45001:2018 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management system audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 45001:2018 OH&S audit and satisfy third-party certification. You’ll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a OH&S audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
You will sit a 2 hour exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
What will you learn?
- On completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management system against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- A OH&S
- OH&S standards
- Environmental management system audit
- Third-party certification
- Business benefits
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a OH&S audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
What is your benefit in our training?
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 45001:2018 audit
- Interpret ISO 45001:2018 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
At the end of this course you will have skills to
- Report, and
- Follow-up an audit of a OH&S to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
- A copy of the standard ISO 45001:2018
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- Internationally recognized BSCC Training Certificate