ISO 45001:2018 Requirements and Implementation
This training is a combination of the requirements of ISO 45001 and our implementation courses. This provides an in-depth understanding of the standard and best practices for implementing it in your organization. In our training courses, we will teach you how with ISO 45001 you can prevent work-related injury and ill-health and to provide safe and healthy workplaces. We can also training your team at your business, delivering it in-house, providing a cost effective way of training a larger group or we can offer to combined standards to our various training courses to meet your needs.
- Duration: Contact for details
- Location: After agreement
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the implementation of an ISO 45001:2018 management system.
What will you learn?
- The background and development of ISO 45001:2018
- What is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S)
- The benefits of a OH&S
- The terms and definitions used
- Key concepts, principles and structure
- The main requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 45001following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective OH&S
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 45001
- Implement key concepts of ISO 45001
What is your benefit in our training?
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Detailed training course notes
- Internationally recognized BSCC Training Certificate