ISO 50001:2018 Lead Auditor
Having the confidence to effectively audit an EnMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 50001:2018. You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective EnMS audits in line with ISO 50001:2013 and ISO 19011:2018 “Guidelines for auditing management system”.
- Duration: Contact for details
- Location: After agreement
Who should attend?
Any person or task force with, or interested in, leads the audit of the organization's EnMS and those seeking to become a second-party EnMS auditor in accordance with ISO 50001.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 50001:2018 and the key principles of a EnMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 50001:2018 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. In 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management system audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 50001:2018 EnMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. You’ll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an EnMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
You will sit a 2 hour exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
What will you learn?
- On completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management system against ISO 50001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- EnMS standards
- EnMS management system audit
- Third-party certification
- Business benefits
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a EnMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
What is your benefit in our training?
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 50001:2018 audit
- Interpret ISO 50001:2018 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Successful auditing will improve the protection of any organization’s private data to meet market assurance and corporate governance needs
At the end of this course you will have skills to
- Report, and
- Follow-up an audit of a EnMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 50001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
- A copy of the standard ISO 50001:2018
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- Internationally recognized BSCC Training Certificate