ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
Having the confidence to effectively audit a QMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continual improvement of the organization.
- Duration: Contact for details
- Location: After agreement
Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization's ISO 9001:2015 QMS
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective QMS audits in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011:2018 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”.
Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. You’ll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
You will sit a 2 hour exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
What will you learn?
- A QMS
- QMS standards
- Management system audit
- Third-party certification
- Business benefits
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a QMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
What is your benefit in our training?
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Meet training requirements for IRCA certification
At the end of this course you will have skills to
- On completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
- Plan, Conduct, Report, and Follow-up an audit of a QMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
- A copy of the standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- Detailed course notes
- IRCA certified training course certificate
- Lunch and refreshments