ISO 9001:2015 Requirements and Implementation
World recognized Quality Management System Standard as Main Structure
This training combines our ISO 9001 requirements and implementing courses. This will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the standard and the best practice methods to implement it within your organization.
- Duration: Contact for details
- Location: In-House
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the implementation of an ISO 9001:2015 management system.
What will you learn?
- The history and development of ISO 9001
- What is a Quality Management System (QMS)
- The benefits of a QMS
- The terms and definitions used
- Key concepts, principles and structure
- The main requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 9001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective QMS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 9001
- Implement key concepts of ISO 9001
- Implement key requirements of ISO 9001
What is your benefit in our training?
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the requirements of 9001
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Detailed training course notes
- Implementation Toolkit
- Internationally recognized BSCC Training Certificate